- Beatrix Pang, AroAce-gathering zine workshop, 2022, Photography © Alephants
- Beatrix Pang, Queer Reads Library Corner, 2022, Artists' Book Library, Tai Kwun Contemporary, Photography © Kaitlin Chan
- Beatrix Pang, Some Kind of A Mood, 2021, Artists' Book, published by Small Tune Press, Photo courtesy of Small Tune Press
- Beatrix Pang, Surviving Natality, 2021, Artists' Book, published by Small Tune Press, Photo courtesy of Small Tune Press
- Beatrix Pang, Illustrating Family: Blind drawing workshop, 2017, Chater Road, Central Hong Kong, Photo courtesy of the artist
- Beatrix Pang, Burning Ixxues: Zines of Social Movement Worldwide, 2019, BOOKED 2019 Art Book Fair, Hong Kong, Photo courtesy of the artist
About Beatrix Pang
Beatrix Pang 彭倩幗 (they/them/他, b. Hong Kong) has an artistic practice that revolves around still/moving images, performance and printed medium. After completing their education in art photography and fundamental design in Hong Kong and Scandinavia, Pang founded Small Tune Press on their own in 2011, which focused on producing artists’ books and zines in Hong Kong. A few years later, Pang co-founded ZINE COOP and Queer Reads Library. The former is a platform to promote Hong Kong’s zine culture, the latter is a mobile library creating space for queer inclusivity and visibility in Hong Kong and Asian diaspora communities.